LITIGATION- CIVIL & CRIMINAL
We at ASG are proud of our practice in the litigation filed which has grown over the years. Our lawyers have right of audience before all the Courts in the UAE including the DIFC courts. Our lawyers have brought in a wealth of experience and knowledge from various jurisdictions in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Our firm has the necessary expertise and capabilities to advise clients and conduct all types of litigation in the region including Banking, Insurance, Family matters, Commercial, Employment, Intellectual Property, Transport, Maritime, Property, Construction and all types of Criminal cases. Our clients include banks, insurance companies, multinational corporations, enterprises, technology companies as well as Individuals.
We are committed to provide sound legal services in the criminal litigation to client.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Bounced cheques complaints.
- Charges of assault, murder, armed aggression and libel suits.
- Financial charges, Fraud, insolvency, breach of trust.
- Accusation related to drugs, drug trafficking, possessing and abusing.
- Human rights violation complaints.
- Breach of trust, Theft, fraud.
- Exploitation of the job and power for e.g. Bribery, Theft.
- Allegations of violence.
- Offenses relating to religious rights.
- International Tax evasion cases.
- Rehabilitation cases.
- Sexual abuse allegations.
We represent our clients in all different stages of criminal proceedings, starting from representing our client in Police Stations, Public Prosecution, Courts of First Instance, Courts of Appeal, Dubai Court of Cassation and the UAE Federal Supreme Court.
We represent our clients in all kinds and forms of civil cases that include:
- Contractual disputes
- Compensation cases
- Mortgage cases
- Obligation and personal rights in contracts
- Property cases
- Real Estate cases
- Family Matters
Commercial cases being handled by our office include contractual and tortuous liability disputes, intellectual property protection, corporate-related disputes, real estate, insolvency, liquidation, partner withdrawal, drafting commercial agreements, business incorporation agreements and relevant memorandums of understanding.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- All company disputes
- Liquidation of the company, Bankruptcy, Insolvency
- Disputes relating to establishment of companies
- Dismissal of Partners
- Trading disputes